Summer Solstice Indigenous Festival Presents: Foraged Traditional Teas with Chef Paul Owl
June 14, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Owl R. Paul is from the Serpent River First Nation in Northern Ontario. He is a thirty-something year old entrepreneur with 3 beautiful children and the love of his life, his wife Ashley.
Mr. Owl has recently collaborated with his childhood friend to start Group of Companies Canninish. Some of their newest start-ups include: Campn.Fish, a fully catered adventure on the land; and, Edible Hills Farm, a regenerative farm focused on educating, promoting and supporting local foods.
Treeteas Brewing Co was created off the idea that everything we need is in our own backyard. Our first drink, Cedar Wildberry Chai Tea was a hit! It was such a great hit that he brewed over 1,000 12x500ml cases of tea over five months. For several years now, Treeteas Brewing has been a seasonal company which Paul Owl, his childhood Friends and their newly form group look to grow and continue with their successes
Kit Materials & Workshop Breakdown:
3 Teas x 1 hour
– Introduction to our farm animals little story on our sustainability adventure and the tale of treeteas brewing
– Quick forage near the farm
– We will explore some simple techniques used to build and extract flavors for our teas
– We will build 3 unique teas together with what we have learned
– Now let’s have fun live laugh and share this knowledge
Please purchase your tickets directly from the Eventbrite link in this listing, we have not authorized any third party sellers.
Tickets are non transferable and non refundable. Only tickets purchased directly from the Summer Solstice Indigenous festival will be honoured.