Orléans Farmers’ Market
September 24, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Thursday, repeating until October 29, 2020
Join our weekly market at Orléans Farmers’ Market and discover local artisans and producers from the Ottawa area!
Market staff have been working closely with public health officials to create protocols to help make our markets the safest source of fresh, local food possible while we strive to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in Ottawa.
For the latest guidelines, recommendations and updates from Ottawa Public Health pleaseclick here.
These measures include:
- Limiting customer numbers within the market at any given time.
- Limiting the first hour to those aged 65+ and/or immunocompromised
- Spaces between vendor’s booths.
- Hand sanitizer throughout the market.
- Physical distancing measures within the market, and in areas where customers may wait.
- Sanitizing surfaces and tables frequently.
- No sampling of products.
- All food is take-out only. Please, no eating within the market.
- No seating areas.
- No pets, only service animals.
- No musicians or buskers.
We ask that customers please respect these measures as they are designed to give you the safest shopping experience possible.
We ask that you please:
- Stay home if you are sick, or have been in contact with someone who is sick.
- Use the hand sanitizer provided.
- Shop one person per household, whenever possible.
- Leave your pets at home, only service animals.
- Maintain 2 meters distance between yourself and others at all times.