An event every week that begins at 12:00pm on Thursday, repeating until August 29, 2019
You are invited to the best free fitness events in Canada’s capital.
Join us for a 5th summer season of Movecamp – powered by Green Beaver.
MoveCamp is about getting people moving and having fun at the same time. We create an inclusive environment where no matter your fitness or skill level you have a place to move your body free from judgement.
The 12-week summer fitness series begins Thursday June 6 on the lawn of Parliament Hill. We meet every Thursday 12:00-1:00pm until the end of August. MoveCamp is open to all ages and we encourage everyone to attend as we provide options for every fitness level. Participants should wear comfortable clothes and running shoes and bring a water bottle and exercise mat.
Open to the public. You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other fitness program to determine if it is right for your needs. Register at www.movecamp.ca
• Get in shape with Ottawa top fitness experts as they share their expertise at Parliament Hill Bootcamp
• Complimentary event open to adults of all ages and fitness levels
• Participants should wear comfortable gym clothes and running shoes
• Participants should bring a water bottle and yoga mat
WHAT TO BRING:
– A yoga mat
– Water bottle
– A great attitude
– Your co-workers, family and best friends to sweat with you!
Help us create a #phitottawa and to get our city moving!