Local Maker Pop-Up Store
September 19, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
One event on September 23, 2020 at 1:00 pm
One event on September 24, 2020 at 1:00 pm
One event on September 30, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Our craft markets were things of beauty, but COVID-19 means that Square Lemon cannot, in good conscience, offer a large indoor gathering of amazing local makers, crafters and artists currently.
Instead, we are excited to offer a regular pop-up store at our premises at 877A Boyd Avenue!
Browse gorgeous handmade products in a safe, socially-distant environment. The pop-up store is available on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 1-4 pm, and alternate Saturdays 1-4 pm. The pop-up store uses scheduled 30 minute appointments, to further encourage safe shopping.
Featuring 35 amazing local vendors:
- ApricitySox – Yak and Camel Wool Socks and Mittens
- Artoholic – Quirky original artwork and earrings
- Artwork by Sandra Naufal – Original artwork stationery
- Baby Rhino Co – Crochet scarves and more
- Beadwork – Bead jewellery
- Craft Studio Creations – Felt flowers galore
- Delicious Nail Designs – Hand-painted press-on nails
- Ephemera Art Studio – Mixed media art
- Erratikal Kreations – Acrylic paint pours
- Good For Her – Original art prints
- Gridal – Turkish towels and tablecloths
- Hintonbags by Penny – Handmade bags and housewares
- In Green Beauty – Natural beauty products and skincare
- Jan’s Custom Crystal Designs – Custom crystal jewellery
- JR’s Print Shop – Screen-printed cards
- Living Edge Studio – Laser-cut animal themed spaghetti measures
- M J Manugas Designs – Jewellery sets
- Mama B’s Soapery – Handmade soaps
- Meghan’s Natural Solutions – Natural beauty products
- Megz Art Room – Eclectic collection of art pieces
- Moongrazer Crafts – Geeky crafts
- Periphery Wood – Artisanal wood crafts
- Petit Desir Fou – Unique jewellery
- Scented Home – Natural home products
- Selom Couture – Unique clothing and bafs
- Shawni Wood Artisan – Reclaimed wood artisan
- ShedAndLeaf – Original art prints
- Silvermex – Mexican silver jewellery
- Square Lemon Crafts – a whole bunch of crafts
- Square Lemon Customisation – Custimised stamps and more
- Super Cute Handmade – Cross-stitch samplers and unique crafts
- The Banana Seamstress – Fabulous hand sewn masks
- The Midnight Baker – The best baking!
- Woodenmore Crafts – Live-edge wooden homewares
- Writing with Fire – Beautiful hand-burned and painted plaques
At the end of each month, one ticket will be selected to receive a Square Lemon goodie bag!
We have free parking available at the front of the building. While our address is 877A Boyd Avenue, our door is located around the corner on Dobbie Street.
On the subject of COVID-19 precautions
- masks are compulsory.
- We have hand sanitiser throughout the premises.
- Our surfaces and bathroom are cleaned and sanitised between each appointment
- September 19, 2020
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Marketplace, Social Activities
- Event Tags:
- Ottawa Events, Things to do in Ottawa
September 27 @ 10:00 pm - 2:00 am|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 10:00 pm on Monday, repeating until September 27, 2021