Historic Cemetery Tours
September 19 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Saturday, repeating until October 3, 2020
One event on October 10, 2020 at 6:30 pm
One event on October 18, 2020 at 6:30 pm
One event on October 24, 2020 at 6:30 pm
One event on October 31, 2020 at 5:30 pm
One event on November 1, 2020 at 5:30 pm
One event on November 7, 2020 at 5:30 pm
Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/317266519332334
Cost: $15.25 per person (taxes included).
Registration is required and can be completed using the barcodes listed below: https://apps102.ottawa.ca/.
– Recommended for ages 16+. The tour discusses difficult subject matter (e.g. disease, violence, death, etc.) and visitor discretion is advised.
– The tour is offered in English. French language tours can be arranged on request (with a minimum of 10 registered participants). Contact the museum for more information: 613-580-2088.
– Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour’s scheduled start time.
– Tours will take place rain or shine. Dress for weather conditions, wear comfortable shoes, and bring bug spray. The route will include uneven and grassy terrain as well as gravel pathways. If you have questions regarding accessibility, contact 613-580-2088.
– Plan for a COVID-wise visit. Tour group sizes have been reduced to allow for physical distancing. Maintain two meters of distance from those who are not a part of your household or social circle. Practice hand hygiene and bring a mask for use indoors or times when physical distancing cannot be maintained. https://www.ottawapublichealth.ca/en/public-health-topics/be-covidwise.aspx
Saturday, September 19 at 7 pm (barcode: 1582294)
Saturday, September 26 at 7 pm (barcode: 1582295)
Saturday, October 3 at 7 pm (barcode: 1582296)
Saturday, October 10 at 6:30 pm (barcode: 1582297)
Sunday, October 18 at 6:30 pm (barcode: 1582298)
Saturday, October 24 at 6:30 pm (barcode: 1582299)
Saturday, October 31 at 5:30 pm (barcode: 1582300)
Sunday, November 1 at 5:30 pm (barcode: 1582301)
Saturday, November 7 at 5:30 pm (barcode: 1582302)