May 15, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 8:15 pm
One event on May 29, 2019 at 7:00 pm
Get ready for a truly unique yoga experience! Whether you are a seasoned yogi or are new to the practice, you will love this chance to take part in a class like no other. Enjoy a 75-minute yoga class – led by a certified instructor – in a historic farm setting, accompanied by the playful antics of baby goats. Get in touch with your inner kid!
Benefits of this class include: stretching, relaxation, laughter, and one-of-a-kind photos!
- For adult sessions, participants must be aged 15 and up.
- For family sessions, participants must be 8 and up. Participants 14 and under must be accompanied by a participating adult.
- All participants must sign the attached waiver. Participants aged 17 and under must have a parent or guardian sign their waiver.
- Participants need to bring their own yoga mat and water bottle.
- This class will take place outdoors with live goats.
- Dress comfortably in clothes that are suitable for yoga and the weather (classes will take place outdoors rain or shine.)
- Register today, space is limited!
Mark your calendars — online registration for our 2019 goat yoga classes starts here at 12 p.m. on April 9, 2019.
Don’t delay…these classes are extremely popular and will sell out quickly!