Escapade Music Festival
September 4 - September 5
**Note the gates times are not yet posted**
The number of changes, preparations, and rescheduling has led us to one of the most significant posts we have ever made! Thank you once again for your patience throughout this entire process, we are so excited for this long-awaited return on September 4-5, 2021!
This post is extremely important in 4 ways:
- The Escapade 2021 Lineup is FINALLY announced! Even with restrictions at the border only allowing fully vaccinated Canadian and US Citizens to enter the country, we have been working hard to produce what we think is one of our best lineups do date. We also want you to know that that we are working to move as many international acts as possible that were previously confirmed onto our 2022 festival!
- The 2021 festival will be held on Saturday September 4th and Sunday, September 5th. Previously we had announced Friday Sept 3rd as part of this year’s festival but unfortunately due to ongoing changes and Covid restrictions this will no longer be possible.
- For this year’s festival we have decided to move the event to the Ottawa Baseball Stadium (Formerly RCGT Park – 302 Coventry Road)! We are doing this change for 2021 to allow us to produce the safest and most logistically sound event while following all government and public health regulations and guidelines. Escapade 2021 will feature 2 stages, with Main Stage located on the field itself providing a combination of general admission and bleachers, and the second stage will be located on the exterior of the Stadium! The Baseball Stadium location also allows for direct access to Light rail as well as an OC Transpo station and will also offer limited on-site parking (more information on this to follow).
We cannot wait to see you all again for Escapade 2021!
FESTIVAL HEALTH & SAFETY INFORMATION
As previously stated, only fully vaccinated ticket holders will be permitted to enter Escapade 2021. This means having received your second dose of a Health Canada approved Vaccine 14 days prior to entering the festival. For questions about specific scenarios please email us at [email protected]
- You will need to provide proof of vaccination to receive your festival wristband
- You will need to go through the Covid symptom screening process prior to entering the festival
If you have a valid medical reason for not being able to receive your vaccine, please see the testing policy and steps you will need to do to ensure you will be allowed to attend Escapade 2021.
- You will need to provide a doctor’s note showing your medical reason for not being vaccinated to receive your festival wristband. You will need to bring this to the festival.
- You will need to do one of the following test procedures
- Provide a negative PCR test result within 24 hours prior to entering the festival (This will be at your own expense). Most cities now have the option of taking your PCR test for “leisure” purposes at a cost. These must be official lab results.
- Provide a negative Antigen (Rapid Test) test result every morning prior to entering the festival. (This will be at your own expense). These must be official lab results.
- Every city offers different options for PCR and Antigen tests, which include Shoppers Drug Mart or local public health testing centers and labs.
- You will need to go through the Covid symptom screening process as well as provide your note and negative test result prior to entering the festival.
If you are exhibiting Covid-19 symptoms, you will be turned away at the door without refund.
If you do not have a valid doctors note for your medical reason to not be vaccinated, you will be turned away at the door without refund even if you have your negative test results.
If you do not have your proof of vaccination, you will be turned away at the door without refund
October 28 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm