Brew Donkey Presents: Who Likes Sport Sports?
October 16 @ 1:30 pm - 7:45 pm
A cold beer and a game is some people’s idea of perfection. This trip combines both into one engaging trip that will get you to a local brewer and great seats to an exciting game. After this tour, you’ll be rooting for your new favorite underdog team, Craft Beer. Who Likes Sports Sports? We like Sport Sports. Grab your seat and let us do the driving.
– Reserved seats for the October 16th Ottawa Redblacks game against Montreal Alouettes in section G (row 4-10) – $82 value
– Round trip transportation – $36 value based on Taxi or Uber
– Light snack of a Fresh Pretzel with mustard – $4 value
– Brewery tour and visit (including 18-24oz of beer) – $18 value
– Education, entertainment, and a hell of a good time – Priceless
As of September 12, 2021, in order to gain entry into the venue for ticketed events, all guests of TD Place must confirm full vaccination (two doses) at least fourteen 14 days prior to their attendance. For 67’s games and in accordance with the Ontario Hockey League (OHL) Vaccination Policy, guests will be required to confirm a full (two doses) COVID-19 vaccination. Click here for complete information.